- Roads go ever ever on,
- Over rock and under tree,
- By caves where never sun has shone,
- By streams that never find the sea;
- Over snow by winter sown,
- And through the merry flowers of June,
- Over grass and over stone,
- And under mountains in the moon.
- -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Seen something you like and would like to ask more about it?
Maybe you’d like to make a suggestion on improving the site or point me towards a great new story to tell – whatever the case, you can use the form below to get in touch with me.
I promise I’ll do my best to get back to you as soon as I can.